According to the regulations of the wholesale market, the purchase of electricity (capacity) is possible only if the consumer has an automated information and measurement system for commercial accounting of electricity (hereinafter “AIIS KUE”) that meets the technical requirements of the WM.
AIIS KUE ON A TURNKEY BASIS
Rusenergosbyt carries out the full scope of works on development of AIIS KUE
Initial survey of
the enterprise's energy supply system
MINIMUM EXPENSES FOR AIIS KUE DEVELOPMENT
When concluding a power supply contract with the subsequent supply from the WM, your expenses for the development of the AIIS KUE system can be minimized – it is enough to:
- replace the existing meters with new ones (which correspond to the technical requirements of the WM)
- check the existing current and voltage transformers (or replace those inconsistent with the requirements)
- purchase equipment for remote collection of energy consumption data from meters (modems)
All other required work we will take upon ourselves:
- Connection of equipment for remote collection of energy consumption data to consumer meters.
- Setting up a remote collection of power consumption data from consumer’s meters to the server of Rusenergosbyt.
- Ensuring approval of AIIS CUE measuring instruments type with submission to the Federal Information Fund for Ensuring the Uniformity of Measurements in line with the WM requirements
- Transmission of power consumption data to adjacent companies - ATS OJSC, SO-UES OJSC
If you have become aware of any pending or committed illegal actions or other illegal facts related to the activities of Rusenergosbyt LLC, please contact us immediately.